Monday 18 February 2013

How to write about plans for a visit

Hi Mathea,
I'm just writing to check that everything's OK for your visit. I think you'll like Catalonia. Actually, I've planned all for the weekend. It's going to be awesome!
On Saturday morning, we're going to take a bus and go to Girona where we will visit the old part of the city. My parents would like to meet you so... They are going to come with us and have lunch together. Then we're going to have a walk and maybe do some shopping. The afternoon plan it's up to you. On Sunday I have a perfect day. At nine o'clock in the morning we're leaving Banyoles to go to Barcelona, Catalonia's Capital. We'll call my uncle and he's going to take us there, he have a meeting there. We can go to "Tibidabo", it's a roller coaster park, it's going to be super fun!

We're going to meet at Barcelona's airport on Friday, so can you remind me what time your plane gets in?

Looking forward to seeing you

Ivet xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment