Monday 6 May 2013

Unit 8: Happy Ending

This last year, things weren't going to well for me. I'd arrived to Australia and the airport staff had also lost my packs. I was so upset and scared at the same time. then I got to my new residence in the University and my room partner was really rude and the room looked grouse. So I spent a lot of time trying to change from my room.

Everything changed for me the day I saw a tall boy with blond hair and blue eyes. From that moment my world had changed, he was perfect. Then I started meeting him on the University cafeteria until the day of my life arrived. He asked me to be his girlfrind.

These months, I feel much happier. Being with him by my side had made me see that sometimes you are happier if you are positive. If I hadn't moved to Australia, I'd never met the man of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment